View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2018, 21:48 (Ref:3794831)   #43
jjvincent
Racer

jjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Actually it never explained why Freedom is not running. It was some PR fluff to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside along with confusing everyone. At least they were able to throw in the word "global" many times and that makes me feel good because I want to make sure Mazda understands they have a global commitment to motorsport. Also, I guess those brand new MX5's that run in TCA (which is literally an ST car) somehow needed some sort of extensive R&D program because all they would to of had to do is throw on a different brand of tire.

As of now, Mazda is throwing 100% of everything they got to Joest and thus, anything in Conti is done for. Plus, most of Freedom was a rental operation anyway.

I really wished that someone would have showed up with a Seat Leon. That way we could make it a complete VAG class. Anyone know where the Alfa's are? What about the Honda's? Subaru? Where's the Buick (that's a rebadged Opel Astra)? Hyundai? Kia? Peugeot?