View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2019, 12:11 (Ref:3924820)   #6
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Y'know, I always thought Blanchiment was T17!
I guess it depends on who you ask.

Wikipedia lists it as T17. But the circuit map presented there has T2 before Raidillon de l'Eau Rouge, which is not shown on the F1 map. They also include T6 on Kemmel, and Pouhon as a single turn.

The track's own website describes Blanchiment as a double left-hander, along with Pouhon as a double, so I guess they're both right.

It's T16 & 17 on the F1 map. T17 & 18 on the Wikipedia map.

However, the full list of corners from the circuit's website is:

T1 - La Source
T2,3,4 - Le Raidillon.... de l'Eau Rouge
T5 - Kemmel
T6,7,8 - Les Combes
T9 - Bruxelles (Rivage)
T10 - Speakers Corner
T11,12 - Pouhon
T13,14 - Fagnes
T15 - Campus (Stavelot)
T16 - Paul Frère
T17,18 - Blanchimont