View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2018, 19:27 (Ref:3790350)   #37
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I was reminded when paying an RFL on the w/end that credit card surcharges haven’t been kicked into touch yet. £2.50 charge on an £18 payment is criminal! But fear not, the new law comes in during this month, so hopefully anything needing to be taxed from then will not incurr the fee....

I will be checking
Just going back to this. It's a case of be careful what you wish for. Seems that the charge for credit cards is going, to be replaced with a "tariff" for making a booking with either cash in person, or on line via credit card, bank transfer or other means.

So, not only are the credit card customers still being pinged, those who pay cash will also suffer a charge.