Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2019, 19:12 (Ref:3874038)   #996
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well instead of DRS, let’s reduce downforce for starters
Not saying I disagree, but how do you make the fans that want F1 cars to set fast lap times happy? Less downforce will have to reduce cornering speed and impact lap times negatively. What happens when F2 cars are turning faster laps? Wasn't there a big outcry recently when everyone felt GP2 cars were encroaching upon F1 lap times. Maybe but some being faster than the slower F1 teams (can't remember the details, so I may have that bit wrong)?

Richard