View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2015, 15:56 (Ref:3492779)   #28
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I thought about making it its own thread, but in all honesty, Kurt Busch is correct. His ex, like all women, is certainly an assassin. Most, however, just prefer to kill slowly over a long long long period of time. Where he is wrong is the training part as it just comes naturally to them.

In other news, Nascar greatly overestimated the interest in their hall of fame and yet has convinced other folks to pay off their debts:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...l#.VLaRhCvF9Og

I wish I could convince somebody to pay off my student loans, car loan, mortgage.....Heck I'd settle for somebody buying me lunch!