View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2015, 19:35 (Ref:3593927)   #617
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_258 View Post
Not to worry, the sport will be dead in a few years.
At this rate, I'm inclined to believe that within the next five to ten years, the state of nascar will be very grim. To emphasize that point, I am connected a few facebook pages of tracks that the tour races on i.e. Daytona, New Hampshire (My local track), and Sonoma and I am not lying when I tell you that the vast majority of comments that you could find on those pages contain just outright negative and/or angry criticism directed towards the sanctioning body, management etc, etc. The fans are finally smartening up and calling out nascar on their horsepuckey, took them almost a decade.

Unless something changes quick, or the powers that be make some wholesale changes that would revitalize the series (doubtful), then nascar has a dark future ahead of itself.

Last edited by Nick Woodbury; 28 Nov 2015 at 19:40.