Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2017, 16:58 (Ref:3783529)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I suppose that Philip Morris benefit from the 'association' with Ferrari? I think that they also take a lot of corporate guests to the Grand Prix thereby enforcing the association.
How Ferrari gets away with it however is a completely different thing altogether!
certainly they are working the B2B angle with corporate guests etc (plus for all the other brands controlled by the Altria Group) and are no doubt still doing a lot of direct advertising in non western and emerging markets...where they are still making a killing (literally).

i suspect they get away with it because of the above mentioned loophole plus they still have deep pockets and are willing to pay their lawyers to fight any and every injunction that comes their way.

and i wonder how much any EU (or any western gov't) watch group is willing or even capable of spending to fight against this last holdout?