View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2020, 13:35 (Ref:3990851)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just to add...

Its like we are about to witness the start of an avant garde era of sports. Not just F1 but across the sporting world.

Of course sports will need to go back to the traditional with live spectators but in terms of format, structure, and message sports may not be able to go backwards as audiences crave something new to distract from our new collective state.

Perhaps a bit to philosophical for a sunday morning but like art, in order to remain relevant, sports may need to elvole in order to better reflect the changing society it hopes to capitalize on.

Mike Tyson fighting Roy Jones jr (2 men in their 50s) may be the ultimate expression of this as advancing age will be put to the test in almost direct defiance of what covid has exposed about age.

Or it might be the height of absurdity?

Without pushing the boundaries of normal how else would we know?

How do you know what is worth trying until you try it?

Last edited by chillibowl; 26 Jul 2020 at 13:41.