View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2020, 15:27 (Ref:3990881)   #39
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Exactly. I'd still happily go back to a free hour looking for the fastest time.
Right...perhaps some of the changes should involve the return of past formats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
How do we know what is worth trying unless we try it? By that logic we would have seen every rule suggested under no matter how ludicrous and would have made F1 an even bigger laughing stock
Stagnation is the greater fear imo.

Obviously im not suggesting they chug a beer during every pitstop...we are just talking about ideas that have a history of being suggested and/or have been tried by other series in order to see how it fits...and only so during a time of great change.