View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2020, 11:25 (Ref:3992679)   #1748
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Must admit, Crofty was set to 11 on the shouty scale in the opening laps, I'd actually say that's the worst I've heard him.
Apologies if this is deemed crude, but it was an actual observation by someone in my household (not a racing fan) while he was shouting away on TV... "Its like he is having sex, about to climax and doing his own play by play."

Richard