Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2020, 01:12 (Ref:3993236)   #509
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
No, as Vettel has committed plenty of errors on track to not need something so stupid.
Agree. While Vettel has had some bad luck, he is making enough of his own. Ferrari has no reason to try to torpedo Vettel. It guess it is possible that Vettel may become a new man and crush Leclerc, but I just don't see it happening. At best, I see both of them doing as good as the car and allow. And that would not change things in the end (with respect to Vettel or Leclerc's career at Ferrari). What could happen is Leclerc potentially creating his own bad luck at the same time that Vettel's improves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It's easier for Binotto to concentrate on one thing, instead of having his fingers in more than one pies, especially the way the team are at the moment
It's also potentially true that when things are not going well, Binotto may have welcomed the change.

Richard