View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2018, 00:36 (Ref:3795808)   #470
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I don't really think the PC's are the issue I think overall people are making wiser decisions.
I think the two are linked. We’ve removed a class full of Am drivers, in cars of a similar pace to GTLM delivered in a very different way. Plus they were easy to stall.

Regardless of whether their absence has given us more green running, I don’t think anybody will be saying that they were the missing ingredient from the race come Sunday evening!