View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2015, 16:09 (Ref:3509312)   #60
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Understand your point Claire, but then so do BARC and they have royally screwed it up!

Believe me I don't want an MSVR monopoly and I think that Silverstone, Donington, Rockingham, Mallory, Combe, Anglesey etc should form a loose association as a counter point to MSVR but the other organisations I mentioned don't own circuits and are still doing well.
loose associations become cartels Andy ha ha

CSCC are doing well because they pitch it right, you and I have discussed on many occasion... people want fun and don't want agro, CSCC provide that, simple rules and bulked meetings...affordable racing...it works buff said

HSCC?...mmm not too sure on that one with you...but horses for courses really I think...their rule book excludes many and you are left with the higher end, they hold the permit for the classic for example and that will always be full but it costs a fortune to enter anything in but then again...people like big meetings so they will pay for it but I know a lot of people who are fed up with paying fortunes to race or the red tape stopping them from getting their cars in

750 ? again I would question as to the success story but you may know more than I

The others Im not familiar with but your BARC statement doesn't surprise me