View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2019, 13:58 (Ref:3924675)   #7
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins View Post
Thanks Bcarr!

Juntos (I know you are my biggest fan!) - an Embraer 190, Boeing 787, Shinkansen N700A, Kinetetsu 30000, Toyota Crown, Geox trainers...

Does that answer your question?
Agree for sure. Don't worry about the haters. I loved the laid back commentary that the Suzuka 10 hours had. And it was nice to have some different voices too. Can you write down the names of your colleagues and their profile. Since a lot of us are not familiar with them.

The Suzuka 10 Hours is well run event. My favorite SRO sanctioned race in the world now. I would rank it ahead of Bathurst and Spa now which are littered with safety cars on an yearly basis. This race runs very smoothly. They only threw the safety car for an accident. If there was debris. Quick FCY while the gaps between the cars remain and off you go again within 2-3 minutes.

I felt bad for the WRT Audi when the safety car in the 6th hour came out due to that Ferrari crashing. They had built up a nice 45 second lead. One that was well earned. I was hoping they would keep it at "FCY" for that one just to keep the gaps between the cars, but alas did not happen. But with so many lapped cars in between the leader and 2nd at least they were able to stretch their lead very quickly due to the traffic situation at the restart. As I have said on the forums many times one of the important aspects of the endurance races I think is to allow situations for the gaps that are built up to be preserved and not artificially erased. Happens way to much now. In a weird way I miss the days where the races were won by margins of 5-10 laps.