Thread: Liam Doran
View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2014, 20:41 (Ref:3451340)   #14
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Two points I would raise here.

Firstly this is not the first time a competitor has had a set to with marshals at Lydden, remember Tony Bell a few years ago? I got pilloried on here for the way his attitude was towards them,he had lots of fans on here but his attitude stank. And now this, I am not a marshal, and would not want to do it, once was enough,never again.

The fire with Marklund was dealt with resonably quickly, but I say reasonably, I was stood near a driver who raced at France this weekend and he was not happy at the response, that is all I will say. These cars are under enormous stress and pressure, maybe some detailed training might be in order I dont know?

As for Liam, the boy cried wolf I am afraid, he has form.

But watching France, turbo goes twice, you hear Henning talking about the wheel bearing maybe going, brakes didn't work.

Would you drive a LD car? Did LD prepare the RS200?

Sooner he disappears to the States the better, I feel for Jeanney, Skorupski, both decent talents in my eyes.

I see LD motorsport are recruiting for a No1 engineer? No surprise there.