View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2023, 21:54 (Ref:4182695)   #2306
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
No, you're in the HUGE minority of those who pretend things are the way they think they are NOT what reality shows.
Even if the situation with ancient manufacturers - who had suddenly lost their abilities to construct ORECA beaters - is correct, there were still lots of constructors who could develop a car upon their knowledge from CN. And this was normal life. If someone is not good enough then there's other one that is better. But ACO have chosen a way for creating a monopoly. Well, maybe I was lied, but everyone had told me, that monopoly is not the way when you want to get the best product for a reasonable price. Still, I'm over the moon being in this microscopic minority who prefer the joy of engineering adventures by creators instead of being just a pompous motorized wallet.