View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2023, 14:08 (Ref:4182795)   #2312
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Therefore it will be interesting to see if competitors of Oreca can develop a better car and get some market share. I have good hope Multimatic can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipR View Post
Also with the 2026 lmp2s, my worry is the manufacturers will be too interested in developing LMDHs that they will not care much for the actual LMP2 and again one manufacturer will dominate

I share the same fear but there is a market for probably what 50 plus of the next gen whenever they come out so you have to think each one will want some of that action