View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2018, 16:01 (Ref:3864262)   #2437
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaz223 View Post
Just watched Peter Auto s video onboard of the AMC Javelin,I heard the car didnt come back to great.Was wondering what happened if anything.
Staying with PA I noticed that Van Riet won all the 60's races which is quite a feat.The 512 Ferrari of Monteverde/Pearson was quite unreliable for a lot of the season.Good vid of a CSL driven by PBE on Youtube.Just thought Id say some stuff you know.��
The fact that the 512 is campaigned at all is to be applauded. It is one of the best sounding cars at the PA events. There have been two on occasions- even better..... (BTW my understanding is that the CM car is not raced if the conditions are wet.) The AMC Javelin is a very welcome left field addition to the HTC races, but it was looking distinctly second hand in parc ferme at Imola- having been dumped there unceremoniously by a rescue truck! Quite a lot of damage, but no idea where or how it happened, but it was wet....