View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2018, 08:22 (Ref:3864424)   #2443
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
The fact that the 512 is campaigned at all is to be applauded. It is one of the best sounding cars at the PA events. There have been two on occasions- even better..... (BTW my understanding is that the CM car is not raced if the conditions are wet.) The AMC Javelin is a very welcome left field addition to the HTC races, but it was looking distinctly second hand in parc ferme at Imola- having been dumped there unceremoniously by a rescue truck! Quite a lot of damage, but no idea where or how it happened, but it was wet....
The AMC Javelin I saw on Youtube going straight twowards a Capri with the Capri bitting a kerb and veering towards the AMC so that could a reason,Im curious as its a fanyltastic and brutish looking car which I like.👍
The 512 is an incredible car that I got to see last year for the first time.WOW
Shame that over the years those types of cars have decreased although I did get to see Graham Turners 917K at Brands GP for a MSV club meet with Bernies V8.Quite a surpeise aeing it in appaling conditions.Starting to make my historic racing plan but its quite hard with the clashes,