Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by canamman View Post
I think I will be a 41 fan this weekend to. I like the
Tony Gibson story and how well he is working with
the Outlaw. How can you not root for a hometown win?
Back to Back poles needs to be rewarded!

My teams will always be 88,24,19,10.
I like Kurt because he looks like he is going to snap at any moment. When he gets asked a stupid question by the media you never really know if he is going to hold it all together, or grab the reporter by the throat as his eyes start rolling in his head. With the "old man" in his pit box sitting there with a gut full of kidney stones, they are my favourite team.
I am looking forward to next year when they switch to the blue oval ( I had a bad experience with a GM car, and find it hard to support them). I like Penske, and think the #22 is the best looking car on the grid, but I just cannot bring myself to like the drivers, especially Logano, whom I intensely enjoyed Kenseth wrecking . The#41 Black Monster Ford will definitely be my favourite next year.
I did not realise I was a big fan of his brother Kyle until he was about ten foot out of the wall at Daytona last year. I found myself missing him in the #54 in the Xfinity races a lot. I am glad it had a positive effect on him, and it got him the Cup, as much of a joke that is now with the "Chase". I think the #18 will go on to be as successful as the #48 or the #3.
It is amazing that two brothers can both be so talented.
NASCAR's version of the Williams sisters?