View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2017, 23:04 (Ref:3758071)   #19
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Not to mention that we've had threads here that proved popular that have been here forever. The LMP1 evo/future rules thread dates back to 2007 I think. Of course, there's a newer one that got started, but that's directed at LMP1 right now (though I see where the threads should probably merge).

But as I said, that original thread dates back to 2007. Car threads are also a few years old. The Audi LMP1 thread covers three designations of car (R10, R15, R18 series), 7 or 8 generations of car, and was started back in 2008. Toyota thread covers three main generations of car and dates back to 2011. The Porsche thread is newer, but also about 4-5 years old.

Also, could there maybe be a technical sub-forum? I know that we have a motorsports technology thread, but a lot of the threads in the sportscar section do revolve around technology.