View Single Post
Old 13 May 2019, 02:12 (Ref:3903400)   #1665
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denosaur View Post
In this day and age of the old performance clause in the contract, you'd think he'd pull the pin and go look at what else it out there and show off this so called true potential that everyone banged on about when he first turned up.

I almost think that he drives the car, claim it's a dog, the team do everything to make it right, but then forced re-sign him for another term, keeps doing the same thing and somehow is now an easy pay day??

Has it come down to, he's got his name on the championship and couldn't give a stuff??

If you worked somewhere and your employer didn't come to the party for whatever reason, you wouldn't consider moving on somewhere else?? Driving might be a completely different game to a normal 5 day a week job, but at some point you have to ask yourself is it really worth another year, two or three of the same stuff.
No reason Mr Courtney couldnt secure a new deal before allowing his current one to expire. They are usually fixed term deals, potentially with options on both sides for cessation or extension...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods