View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 09:34 (Ref:3927110)   #20
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Audi RS6 Avant

'As with the previous generation, the new RS6 is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo TFSI petrol engine, now boosted by a 48V belt alternator/starter mild-hybrid system, which can recover up to 16bhp. The engine also utilises a cylinder-on-demand system that can shut off half of its cylinders to boost fuel economy.
The powertrain produces 591bhp – up from the 552bhp of the previous standard model but slightly below the 596bhp offered by the 2016 Performance variant – with 590lb ft available between 2100rpm and 4500rpm.
The new RS6 Avant can achieve 0-62mph in 3.6sec. A governed top speed of 155mph can be extended to 174mph or 189.5mph with the optional Dynamic and Dynamic Plus packages respectively. '