View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2021, 12:06 (Ref:4045684)   #25
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A bit of a segment-straddler, being noted as a liftback by some but referred to as a luxury touring wagon by Citroen - the C5X:

'The C5X is big-family-car size. That means, they claim, masses of rear legroom and a big, boxy boot: 545 litres. In practice that means, they say, it’ll swallow a normal-size washing machine.

Some hardware details. As you’d expect The C5X uses broadly similar underneath bits as the Peugeot 508. But it’s all tuned to meet the Citroen promise of comfort and relaxed travel.

The suspension uses Citroen’s ‘progressive hydraulic cushion’ dampers. In the new C4 and C5 Aircross they really do give a pretty smothering ride. In the C5X they’re augmented by a three-mode electronic adaptive function for better control in corners.

Display tech moves on a step for Citroen, with a fully competitive 12-inch centre screen with a tablet-style OS, using wireless phone mirroring. An XL-sized HUD appears too. It all sits among louche, lounge-like dash and cabin furniture.'