View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2022, 17:38 (Ref:4126603)   #12
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My brother always says NASCAR drivers get points for putting on their driving suits and gloves correctly

I agree with a previous post that only F1 points system makes sense to me, but in the end, I've always felt that the most consistent driver on the year deserves the title so this year doesn't upset me in the least bit. Winning races is great and perhaps could be awarded a little more in this series and others, but if you want to give the overall driving title to the guy that wins the most races, then do that and scrap points altogether. First tie breaker being most 2nd places, 3rd etc.

I just wonder how much time/money gets spent on setting up and tracking points anyways.