View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2019, 12:57 (Ref:3893240)   #42
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Felt like we were a few cars short of a really good event especially in the quicker classes. Feels as if the track is too short and nadgery. If the jump side was extended further south with a bit more tarmac, might be better ?
I'd agree with both of your points there; if O'Donovan and Bennett had both run the full day I think the Supercars would have been a lot closer. Shame that Thomas didn't have his Fiesta ready in time either.

There isn't much room for expansion at the top end of the circuit but, as you say, the circuit could be extended at the bottom which could add more speed and fluidity to the lap. The time to do that would have been the Winter though, so I don't think we'll see any changes this year.

Should be a bigger entry for Lydden, so the next round might be worth a look if you can make it.

PS: I imagine Kevin Feeney is sore today, his landings from the jump were painful to watch!