View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2020, 11:19 (Ref:3982023)   #11
dikko
Veteran

United Kingdom
Herts
dikko should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Update for Brands Hatch Legends July 11/12

Closed to spectators I'm afraid, sorry. BUT.......

Racing at the great Grand Prix circuit of Brands Hatch is ON! They & the HSCC have fulfilled all MUK conditions for a permit and we are GO for the SuperPrix Meeting on July 11/12. One change of plan to reduce Covid19 problems is our Races are on Sunday (the same day as Classic FF).

We are a healthy 24 grid with a month to go and we welcome some new drivers to our little (but BEST) Championship series, tin-top racer James Russell is trying his hand with us in a Merlyn, Alan Schmidt in a Crossle with our Speedsport boys and a shock entrant is BTCC driver Shaun Hollamby with his Jamun. We will be explaining OUR rules of racing to Shaun before he goes out! Look out for them and give them all the help you can guys… you were new once…
A welcome return to Simon Jackson and Greg Thornton too.

There will further details being issued from the HSCC, and a lot of paperwork for you to complete. The codicil remains we rely on Government conditions. We continue to await conformation regarding overnight camper stays, but presently the consensus is this will be allowed from the beginning of July.

ALSO!!!!!!!

The Historic Formula Ford Championship Sponsor Classic Race Simulators and HFF have pleasure in announcing their attendance of Brands Hatch GP Circuit simulators at the HSSC Legends SuperPrix on July 11/12th.
Free to all drivers their simulators will be available in the Paddock with all appropriate Covd19 conditions satisfying Brand Hatch’s virus-free Permit controls.
Having graduated with an Honours degree in Microbiology and worked in infection control for many years, MD Jim Hill will have a team there ensuring participants safety and says he is “Really looking forward to my first company sponsorship of a great championship and if I can share our Virtual Driving Experience with the HSCC it will be a pleasure”.
For a full description of their Hi-tec equipment see their website or look out for them in the Paddock.