View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2008, 08:29 (Ref:2353280)   #32
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I dont think Mr Patrizi is the worst cashpilot in the series, but given the equipment, and standard of preparation in a full house FPR car tended by FPR mechanics and engineers, the article as shared by The Profiler is not in line with what the results appear to indicate.

I found it strange that Mr Patrizi would not be improving throughout the year, I mean the usual thing in this category is that as the pilots get more miles, they usually discover the cars can do more things than they thought they could at the start of the year.

The #777 car has been a tail end Charlie most of the season, down the back with Mr Marshall's "el de barge" and whoever the driver rotation (except Mr Owen) at TKR... for a car with a pedigree and strong engineering complement.

The chassis is actually for sale in AA right now...

Interesting powder room noise at Oran Park suggests that the driver has the funding to return to the main game series next year, however based on 2008 performances, may not find a slot...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods