View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2008, 21:33 (Ref:2353846)   #40
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by davester
Cavvy, your assertion effectively gives rise to outing just about every poster on here, unless you have some magical formula for determining where the line between anonymity and identification exists.

A true test of a "members" credibility lays firmly in their posting history. Profiler's history is firmly rooted around SpeedFX, their current driver, past V8 drivers in Denyer-Caruso, even right back to their Tony Kart superstar Courtney. As far as I can see, his opinions are aligned to reality, whether the truth hurts or not, an in most cases he responds only to gross inaccuracy of issues concerning his own backyard.

His history suggests he is not some guy on here living the motorsport dream via proxy through the keyboard. Nor does he comment randomly or obsessively to generate a post count, even to the point of responding consecutively to his own posts (not referring to you cavvy).

I wouldn't want to see the forum lose the inside insight provided by such members. His posts are often colored by a sense of righting wrongs, not by any attempt to build his self esteem.

BTW, I'm still waiting for the post that explores the possibility of a link between the underlying personality revealed by that story and the Bathurst post-race pit lane incident...any takers?

Oh cavvy, I like your posts as well

Profiler...if you're wanting to comment, why did the said driver not do a few Fujitsu rounds while coming up to speed? My previous post elaborates on this.
Well said.

Happy to add my name to that view.