View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2008, 22:20 (Ref:2353879)   #41
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
credibility

[QUOTE=davester]Cavvy, your assertion effectively gives rise to outing just about every poster on here, unless you have some magical formula for determining where the line between anonymity and identification exists.

A true test of a "members" credibility lays firmly in their posting history. Profiler's history is firmly rooted around SpeedFX, their current driver, past V8 drivers in Denyer-Caruso, even right back to their Tony Kart superstar Courtney. As far as I can see, his opinions are aligned to reality, whether the truth hurts or not, an in most cases he responds only to gross inaccuracy of issues concerning his own backyard.

... His posts are often colored by a sense of righting wrongs, not by any attempt to build his self esteem.

QUOTE]

My concern is The Profiler getting personal .. e.g no job, a parent paying for one of their kids to go motor racing.

Put the remarks in context - the Kalgoorlie Miner, a hometown paper printing an article on one of their own performing on the national stage.
He pumped his own tyres up, so offensive to The Profiler - the PR industry I think its called.
Ausdrill, a Patrizi sponsor, operates in Kal.
Ausdrill is ASX listed, not a Patrizi family business.

Was this article similar (a follow up) to previous articles on Patrizi when he raced overseas?

I followed Patrizi through the year, looking at his efforts in qualifying versus racing - his best practice laps were rarely repeated in races - yes, it was a very disappointing year, so I dont argue on that point.

The Profiler chucks in a hand grenade & wants to sneak away unaccountable for the personal attack, poor !!