Thread: Brabham BT15
View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2018, 04:40 (Ref:3854220)   #176
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time, Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHill View Post
Re 23, there is a photo and article on the car in Robin Bouchers book, Drive it! Hillclimbing and sprinting,Haynes publishing 1977.
Chris Dowson (the potato farmer) died recently.
I met Doc Willoughby and Charles Adrian but they made no mention of Chris Tipping.
The MAE that i fitted came out of the Lola F2 SL60/2 that originally belonged to Midland Racing Partnership, the engine had been fitted at an earlier time in its life.
I was told that Arch motors built 58 frames and 2 were intended as spares and that Radio London owned 1 of them, how true all this is i do not know but i believe we should share all of our knowledge so that some one can sought out the wheat from the chaff other wise fiction can become fact.
Welcome Damon Graham Devereux...

Time moves slowly in your neck of the woods?

DOWSON Christopher John Of Bricklehampton Passed away peacefully on March 11th, 2015, aged 65 years. He will be sadly missed by all his Family and Friends. A Memorial Service will be held at Elmley Castle Church on Wednesday, April 1st, at 2 p.m. Family flowers only, donations, for The British Red Cross, may be sent to E Hill & Son, Funeral Directors, Pershore WR10 1HZ. [Published in the Evesham Journal on 19 Mar 2015]