View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2018, 10:53 (Ref:3815181)   #9
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post

I do think you're taking his comment a bit too literally though, I read it more as him trying to put positive spin on the fact he's got no money and Mowle/MG have taken their bat and ball elsewhere.
Agreed that it is a positive spin - in much the same way that Plato's Eureka is more a hopeful rather than certain.

I understand we are obviously not going to get a brutally honest appraisal from teams - (I've been subject to a complaint from BMR for posting information that was already in the public domain on another forum) - but the teams who have been in the game for while now must know that what they posted will be read by individuals and referred back to in future discussion.

It just seems strange to make a comment about MG leaving in the context of reducing the size of a Subaru entry?