View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2019, 10:39 (Ref:3926857)   #89
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ferrari F8 Spider:

'Described as “less extreme than the 488 Pista Spider but sportier than the 488 Spider” which it replaces, the F8 Spider gets the same 710bhp version of Ferrari’s 3.9-litre V8 engine as the F8 Tributo, meaning the same power output as the limited-run 488 Pista and the car’s biggest rival, the McLaren 720S Spider.

The twin-turbocharged engine helps propel the F8 Spider from 0-62mph time in 2.9sec (0.1sec faster than the 488 Spider), 0-124mph in 8.2sec and a top speed of 211mph. The Ferrari’s top speed is just 1mph shy of its Woking rival.'