View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2019, 10:41 (Ref:3926858)   #90
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And if the Ferraris were not exotic enough - Bentley 12 Blower

'Bentley will make 12 new versions of its famous 1929 4.5-litre supercharged Blower, in what it claims to be the first-ever continuation run of a pre-war race car.
The 12 Blower Continuation Series models – one for each race that the original four chassis competed in – will be identical to the originals bare minor updates for safety. They will retain a pressed steel frame, leaf spring suspension and 400mm mechanical drum brakes, along with the original car’s supercharged four-cylinder 16-valve 4398cc engine, which makes 240bhp.'