Thread: Team GBR
View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2009, 17:19 (Ref:2450864)   #159
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
because it's based and marketed extensively on supporting *your* country! sure, i follow the series but from a uk perspective. i don't obsess over it, but if a british car has a chance of winning i'll go because the atmosphere is that much better and for me, that's important. i can watch the cars go round on telly - i can't get a feel for the event that way.

also the less competitive the drivers the less incentive there is to watch it. i don't want to watch a bunch of uncompetitive muppets tooling around, i like to watch competitive muppets racing each other. the more decent drivers that are replaced with the less competitive ones, the less interesting it becomes.