View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 11:55 (Ref:3059472)   #11
mikestow
Rookie

mikestow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I put my thoughts on the other Sky thread,but now have skimmed through my sky recording of the race I watched on the Beeb,to compare.I reiterate my views that I WILL WATCH WHATEVER THE BBC CAN COVER INSTEAD OF SKY.The whole BBC Team was better,opinions better,DC as good if not better tnan the greedy Brundle,and Gary Anderson when used to being an Engineer TV commentator will be excellent.I actually missed Eddie Jordan's amusing take on things and taking the **** out of Bernie from time to time.The Prelim freepractice though I find good on Sky,but maybe the BBC will do that as well for the European Races.If so then I would watch the lot on the BBC,as I do find the Sky HD Box very user unfiendly,as I have to keep hunting channels from HDMI1 or 2 or External 1 2 and then TV,which does not come up on a menu,but you have to keep hitting "help" and "TV" to get the correct one,which my Wife does not able to do on a regular basis,so causes unnecessary friction,when I am about to watch the Race on BBC Freeview,instead of BBC on Sky!!!!!!Also but digressing,I am finding the whole Sky HD thing a pain as it cuts the picture when trying out an HD format of a normal channel,so I revert back or go on Freeview!!!!Am I the only one with this problem,or is Anno Domini getting in the way????I would point out I stopped racing myself in low formulas in 1971!!!