View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 14:42 (Ref:3059572)   #15
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
In the main, I'll watch the BBC when they're live and when they aren't, it'll be Sky. I like the family camaraderie at the BBC and Edwards I've known longer as a commentator than even Brundle.

This morning I watched about 80% the BBC going over to Sky for my brief Brundle fix. There's very little to choose from either in the commentary box, the race is safe with both. Brundle is probably the most dialed-in, Croft is losing some of his nerves I sense. I think the difference between the two are in the approaches with build-up and post-race reporting. Croft and Brundle are beginning to gel although I did think that DC and Edwards where getting a little too frisky with the word 'crucial'.But that's just a small thing. Good stuff anyway.