View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2007, 18:05 (Ref:2082267)   #29
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought Graham wasn't interested in doing roundy roundy racing (hence him being in Champ Car)? In any case, I would have expected him to have a two-year deal with Newman/Haas (it was talked about in the pre-season atleast), and you'd think Graham would want to stay with the front-running team in the series now that the driver who dominated the previous years is gone. And lastly, Bobby already runs Graham - in ALMS!
About Scott, yeah, I can't see any teams with empty seats which are better than RLR. Running his own team in IRL or running for someone else in ALMS would seem like the most realistic options? And I can't imagine that RLR would be terribly interested in running him in 2008 after this - they probably just want a good bit of dosh out of this and then chucking someone else into the seat.