View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2007, 19:46 (Ref:2092921)   #19
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
I happen to think their cars are brutally ugly, myself. The ACO's idea of making LMP's look a little more road car-like means those horrible Mercedes grills and lights would be slapped on their racing car too. Argh, horrible.

Factory presence from Mercedes and Ferrari would result in characters like Norbert Haug and Jean Todt (or successors shaped in their image) at Le Mans - something I'd truly hate to see.
You don't like the new C-class? I've never been a fan, but I think they are sharp. Definitely better than the Bangle Bimmers.

I think anyone that puts together a solid program is more than welcome to join the fray. M-B would definitely put together a top notch effort. Is Norbert really any worse than Wolfgang?