Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2019, 11:05 (Ref:3904328)   #3565
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
We fundamentally disagree.
Actually, let me restate that. I suspect we fundamentally agree on what we want, but disagree on how we think the world works.

I want....

* Open rules so that technology can run wild and amaze us.
* The best drivers racing hammer and tongs with fans watching slack jawed
* I want the cars to be beautiful, objects of desire and on posters hung upon the walls of today's youth.
* I want things to be like the best parts of our memory of years past.

I want all of those and more. However, years of experience as an informed fan and living in the world of business and technology tells me... Those are conflicting goals and unrealistic for a slew of reasons, most of which are driven by basic economics.

Richard