View Single Post
Old 21 May 2019, 17:23 (Ref:3905099)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well was looking at buying a new chair this year but tight as ever decided to attempt a repair, my mother was a seamstress but i never inherited her skills so should give everyone in the campsite a laugh but will see if it lasts a week.
I must admit I've bought a new chair. Millets were selling some rather smart Eurohike chairs at the weekend for £18 each so we bought three - for myself plus nipper and his girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
I would like to think it's adjustable but maybe it's already maxed out?

Re sweaty headphones: there are soft covers available (try amazon/ebay/similar), makes them much more comfortable to wear, I prefer 'm trackside, especially after taking over the phones from one of my fellow marshals on a warm day!
There isn't the adjustability that my old ones had but it's plenty enough for me and I've certainly been accused of having quite a large noggin in the past.....