View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2020, 21:56 (Ref:3983131)   #23
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I think you'll find your fee has been sent to PO Box 1, Lagos already because I've had an email from a nice Nigerian lady offering me a cut of a million dollars from funds her husband appropriated, and she's got cancer and can't use it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Max, hopefully you have responded as a cut of a million dollars isn't to be sniffed at ? Oh wait a minute, check that email address again as it might have mistakenly come from Tim Falce and my African acc. sorry for any inconvenience.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !