Thread: Mike Bell.
View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2020, 12:31 (Ref:4015164)   #33
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
What about contacting all the clubs Mike raced with, Masters, Legends ect. I will send e mail to HSCC,Masters and FJ.
Iain,
Paul Lawrence has put a link up on the HSCC Facebook page, and I did send a link to Peter Auto, I don't know if Mike raced with them,

Let me know how/who to contact at Masters and Legends and I will give them a try.

All suggestions welcome.

If you want your copies sent directly to your friends this is easily arranged I can sort it for you if needed.

Mike deserves all of our best efforts.

Don't forget to get your copy of the November MOG for the Bike Ride article, you are prominent in prose and pictures.

Cheers,

Bauble Bob.