View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2019, 17:47 (Ref:3881925)   #2416
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here's something for the Brits to talk about....

Forgive me for copying this here, but I know that Le Mans fans are true motorsports enthuisiasts and there is something going on up in Manchester that I'd just like to draw to your attention in case you're prepared to add your name to the body of support. The Belle Vue Stadium in Manchester is a place dear to my heart as I went there on a number of occasions when I was studying in Manchester in '83/'84 and it was those visits that got me interested again in motorsports and ultimately led to me going to Le Mans for the first time in 1986. The stadium is under threat of closure and demolition. There is a lot about it on FB and a petition is linked in this thread -

https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153769

If you've ever been there or have watched the likes of the amazing BRISCA stock cars, perhaps you'd be prepared to add to the support for the petition. It may be just ******* in the wind, but I feel we need to do what we can.....

By the way, you can also search for the 'other' petition for the closure of the stadium. You won't read much more scurrilous and poorly written and unjustified scare-mongering anywhere on the net!