View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2007, 10:01 (Ref:2045958)   #13
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojo
..... poor Dans car not written off but load of cash to repair it, .....
Better get this over with now so that people know what we are talking about!:-

Jo, I did see you by your car but you were so engrossed in conversation it would have been discourteous to interrupt. Sorry, anyway, and to other 10-Tenthers who I failed to catch up. I'm sure that it made not one scrap of difference to your day! Thanks to the less fortunate of you who I did manage to inflict myself upon, for your time and good humour. For me, this always makes these meetings even more pleasurable; it's not just about the racing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee
Some great racing, perfect weather and I'm not going to comment on the start of the HRSR, save to say that there was resulting judicial action.
John, perfectly understood why you can't comment on the start, but are you allowed to provide the outcome of what that judicial action was, since it is a fact rather an opinion? It isn't a deterrent if it isn't made public.