View Single Post
Old 3 May 2017, 19:20 (Ref:3730815)   #164
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Somewhat unfortunate that this thread was moved from the F1 forum to the Indycar forum, but I understand why. Is I don't visit this part of the forum on a regular basis, I might drop out of the discussion.

I just was about to post that the F1 fans should watch the YouTube livestream because it is very interesting to see much of the behind the scenes stuff. I expect Indycar is much more open than F1 from a fan perspective, but I also suspect that this level of openness for what is a private test (after he did his rookie test work) may be unprecedented. My point being that this level of access is awesome for the fans.

Richard
I'm not too sure either as I moderate the IndyCar section, not that I have an ego to bruise, . I suppose it got moved because the focus will now shift more and more towards the 500 as we get closer to race day.

Otherwise, yes it was great to watch the behind the scenes activity. An excellent way to use social media.