Thread: Driver 2018 F1 team mate battles
View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2018, 14:49 (Ref:3811758)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
bit surprised to see LH at 2.

yes he got caught out by his team's (lack of) strategy but he also overcooked it late in the race (cant remember the corner though) didnt he?

teams often make mistakes but on some level the onus is still on the driver to make up for it...in this case he couldnt make up for it over the course of the 25odd laps with the best car on the grid.

no doubt thats down to the rules but just saying his drive over the weekend wasnt completely faultless.

also think SV should be much higher or at least more credit given for taking the ultra softs to lap 26. sure he made up a big chunk of time due to the VSC but he also did it over the course of those several laps after LH first pitted.

anyways, like the power rankings...very ESPN.