View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2020, 09:41 (Ref:3985063)   #1731
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It's July, the season is about to start and we still haven't got a definite calendar, despite them saying they would reveal more at the end of last month
Did they say they would reveal a full calendar, or just partial information?
In the current global context, it's understandable why they are not committing to races too far in advance. Anything beyond 2 months out will carry too much uncertainty at the moment I think.

We know the first 8 (planned) races, and that the season will end in the Middle East with races in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi.

Let's just trust that the experts know what they are doing. I'm sure in time we'll see what the season holds. Until then, we have races to look forward to. It just takes time, and these things are always difficult. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.