View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2023, 13:30 (Ref:4168899)   #5
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
On Mobile view, there is a button presented that allows you to mark all forums as read (conveniently titled 'Mark Forums Read').

I am not seeing this in the default desktop view. Is this something that is there, and I am unable to locate it? Or is it something that could be added?

Thanks,
Is this below what you are looking for "crm"?
Under the 'Quick links' on the right hand side near the logout button, click that I get a dropdown "Today's Posts and a 'Mark Forums Read' button amongst others. The Mark Forum Read button will if you are on the main index page mark all posts read (remove the unread thread bold typeface)... if you are in a sub forum, ie F1 it will just show the threads in F1 as read, leaving other sub forums showing threads with new posts in bold.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mark Forums Read Button - TenTenths Motorsport Forum - tentenths.com.png
Views:	194
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	77598  

Last edited by E.B; 18 Jul 2023 at 13:38. Reason: Added screenshot