View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2020, 07:10 (Ref:4017984)   #102
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Mercedes-Benz S-Class

6, 8 and 12 cylinder engines

The S580e will have a 28 kWh battery.

The S63e AMG and S73e AMG are to be revealed.
2021 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class revealed

'At 5469mm long, the Maybach S-Class is a full 18cm longer than even the long-wheelbase version of the standard Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The firm claims this increase “entirely benefits the rear”, making it ideal for high-end chauffeurs.

The upgrade isn’t limited to more space, however, with the twin Executive seats fitted as standard allowing independent adjustment of the squabs and backrests.

Mercedes also claims that the footrest attached to the front seat and the electrically extending legrest (itself 50mm longer than that in the old Maybach S-Class) allows for a “continuous, comfortable reclining surface for a pleasant sleeping position”.'